Lump on back of neck, hemangioma of C2 vertebral body, subcutaneous soft tissues, fat within lipoma, septations, mild right foraminal stenosis. Treatment?

Just got results from MRI of a lump on the back of my neck. Report states, Note is made of a hemangioma within the C2 vertebral body. There is an area of high T2 high T1 signal intensity seen within the posterior aspect of the neck within the subcutaneous soft tissues. It measures 5.3 x 1.2 x 3.1 cm. This likely represents fat within a lipoma . There are a few septations seen within. There is mild right foraminal stenosis . My doc says nothing to worry about at this point. Wants me to have another MRI in 6 months. I m wondering if I should get a second opinion. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012