Lump on back of neck. Why does puss leak out? Why does it pain?

I have a lump on the back of my neck , it started out small, but now its about the size of a ping pong ball in roundness, not thickness, and at random times puss will leak out... sometimes a little bit of blood will come with it to but usually only when I squeeze it to. but it hurts so bad, I want it to go away! help please!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Thanks for your query at HCM.
You seem to suffer from Sebaceous cyst at the neck. This has to be completely removed or excised. Please consult a surgeon or a dermato surgeon. they will help you out.
Good day
Prasad PVS