Lump on anus, no soreness or itchiness, tiny bumps around anus. Cure for lumps?

I don t know if its normal or not because I ve only just noticed it. But I have a lump I would call it on my anus , it s not sore or itchy, I tried squeezing it nothing happened I didn t feel any pain at all, but it s got me worried because I don t know what it is. The colour of it is normal. It s actually quite squishy. I also have a couple of little ones around my anus they re really tiny but this is the biggest one out of all of them. I need to know what it is and how I can get rid of it or prevent it from getting bigger.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
take advice of needs local examination...dont is most probably sebaciuos cyst..but pls do take surgeon advice