Lump on anal region, not painful, looks like cyst. Should i go for treatment?

Hi -im male, 24 years old. I discovered a lump like bubble yesterday at the outermost anal region (is this perianal?) - but not on the buttocks . Im guessing its some kind of skin . Its in the anterior anal area. its roughly less than 1cm in diameter. Its not painful, and its a little moveable. It sounds like some kind of cyst - not sure which type. Is it likely to disappear - i don t particularly want to go visit a doctor about it - should I wait a week or 2 for it to disappear? Or is this a bad idea? Could it grow bigger and mean that I made the wrong decision by waiting? Thank you very much for your help
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Jan 2014
It could be a case of Internal piles(if its not painful) judging from the location you mentioned. Piles can happen in people who suffer from chronic constipation and sometimes people can have a genetic tendancy to it (may be a surgeon can tell better).
you should consult a surgeon surely!!