Lump near anus, red liquid pus, recurring condition, hardened lump. Treatment?

I have marble sized lump that seems like it is just under the skin on my taint next to my anus . I have had this before and it just went away on its own after I squeezed (painfully I might add) this reddish pussy liquid from it. It is back less than a month later and seems harder and there is no squeezing this time. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ANAL FISTULA may be the cause for your suffrings.

-this is usually from local CRYPT ABSCESS and also common in CROHN'S disease

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic constitutional similimum gives safe and permanent cure for your fistula complaints without any surgery
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you