Lump inside ear after ear piercing. Pus came on popping, painful. How to heal it?

Hi, I had my ear pierced four months ago, Yesterday I woke up with a huge lump inside my ear.mafter some googling, I tried to pop it. To my surprised, it popped with a lot of pus , like a large zit . However, it was extremely painful and still is. There is also skin dangling from the hole and it looks fleshy inside. Getting a piece of jewellery thought it stings a lot and requires force. I am giving it salt water baths and looking after it, however, it leaks, bleeds , and constantly stings. What do I do as I am worried? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for your query.

It could be furunculosis of ext EAC due to improper precautions of asepsis while ear piercing.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like amoxiclav, along with it anti inflammatory drug like tab Emanzen DP.

Do not allow water to enter in ear, stop salt water bath.

Thanks, take care