Lump in throat, blood in stool, feels tired, headache. Taking omeprazole magnesium. Solution?

I HAVE A LUMP IN MY THROAT ,NOT AN ACTUAL LUMP BUT THE FEELING LIKE SOMETHINGS THERE. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I M GOING TO PUKE, AND I BURP A LOT. THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER, I ALSO HAD BLOOD IN MY STOOL FOR OVER A WEEK. BRIGHT RED BLOOD, BUT NOW IT HAS CEASED. I M TIRED A LOT, HAVE HEADACHES, STOMACH CRAMPS, I M TAKING THE EQUATE BRAND OF OMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM . IT DOES HELP WITH THE LUMP IN MY THROAT, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012