Lump in the sternoclavicular joint. Have shoulder pain and impingement. MRI suggested. Sudden weight gain. Any ideas?

Hi I have a lump on my sternoclavicular joint . Had shoulder pain and impingement for about a year but this is recent and seemed to appear after I slept awkwardly. I have to go for an MRI . I ve gained weight recently more than usual and been quite tired but not exhausted. Just a bit tired probably because of lack of sleep with the sore shoulder. Bizarrely it s not as painful nor is the lump but I m obviously worried.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012