Lump in the roof of mouth. Feels like cartilage. Swollen sinus affected by phlegm?

There is a small lump on the roof of my mouth. It has been there for 3 days. it is small in circumference but sticks out a bit. like a tiny ball is stuck underneath the skin. It is located about a half inch from my last molar. It feels like a firm piece of cartilage because its not squishy but can be pushed and wiggled a bit. It doesn t hurt unless I put pressure on it. It is just very annoying. I had a cold about 3 and a half weeks ago and I am still having flem in the morning. Could this be a swollen sinus that is affected by the daily flem?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013