Lump in the crease of inner thigh causing pain in the hip, stabbing in genitals, stomach, no change is size. What could it be?

Hi i am a 20 yr old male. I recently found a lump in the crease of my inner thigh its not discolored or anything however it is very soar causing pain in my hip and giving me the constant feeling of getting kicked in the genitals in my stomach . I ve noticed this a week ago and. Nothings changed size or shape. Hopefully its nothing serious like a cancerous lump im a little worried maybe someone on here could shed some light on my problem
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Dear patient,
lump inner crease of thigh could be a Hernia.
Would require further examination and if its hernia, treatment will be surgery.