Lump in the bend of left arm causing occasional sharp pain. Reasons ?

My wife has a lump in the bend of her left arm. It is causing occasional sharp pain (worse if she aggravates it) through out the arm and there s slight swelling to the upper and forearm areas. It appeared abruptly about 5 days ago and is persistent. She did start DICYCLOMINE 20MG about that same time, but only had to take a couple of them. If not better by Monday, we ll make an appointment to get it checked out, unless you think it s more urgent. We re just curious as to what it may be. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response

Hi !
Taking Dicyclomine 20 mg for what Reason ? I think Dicyclomine is not proven for responsible Self Medication . And As per your Query complains, dicyclomine is not Indicated.
My sincere Advise that you should see your family/ primary Physician. Till then you can take Tablet Paracetamol 500mg S.O.S. which Is available OTC drug.
bye. take care..