Lump in right bicep, arm numb. What are the treatments?

Hi my partner had a large lump in his right bicep and went to the doctors who said they didnt know what it was - it was about 3/4 inch big and his arm was numb with pins and needles from the elbow down. They did an xray of his neck think its to do with that as he had whip lash several months ago. they said they would send him for a ct scan but have cancelled it and now ordered blood tests and sending him for physio i think he should have the scan as it would put my mind at rest - please advise
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic .I would surely suggest for CT scan for the lump without furthur delay.
Many Thanks ,
Dr Shilpi Gupta