Lump in neck, pulsating vein, dizziness. Anxiety or heart condition?

I have a lump feeling in left side of neck , feels like my vein tight and pulsating got he s ache and dizziness , I went to doctor this morning and he said there were no lumps in my neck and thought I might have sinusitis , and the rest could be anxiety which I have been suffering lately, but iv just had a heavy pulse 3 times in my neck, I m always looking on internet to see wat is wrong with me , I m frightened it s my heart , can I just add I have no pain in my neck just uncomfortable and pulsing bulging feeling an sore head
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012