Lump in groin area, recurring condition, pain on touching. Due to birth control?

I have a lump in my groin area. i first noticed it about 4 months ago. it started off ptty small and was only sore wjen touched. it went away so i didnt worry about it. since then it had returned evety month, right after my period. now when it shows up it is much larger and hurts, i think due to be constantly irritated by my legs and clothes rubbing it. i am wondering if my birth control could ne causing this if maybe my hormone levels arent right,
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer