Lump in clavical bone, difficulty in lifting hands, pinching in collar bone area. Treatment?

Hello Doctor,
Iam shahira banu, age 29. i have a bulge or lump in my clavical bone part. iam unable to lift my hand up above 90 degree.
i always feel a pinching in the collar bone area also shoulder backside pain is there. pain radiates to arm , elbow, wrist and fingers. what will be the problem. iam going pysiotherapy now. plz help me with ur valuable suggestion. what can of treatment i can take. iam feeling that nerve pull. iam unable to drop my hand continously for more than 1/2 an hour.
Plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013