Lump below knee, no bruising, hurts to touch, painful when walking

just below the right knee about 4 inches i have a lump the size of a dime and no brusing or nothing.... however if i touch it it hurts bad feels warm to touch however as you go down my leg my leg gets colder and colder and as i walk, stand the pain gets really bad i have taken alive and have rested it on 3 pillows felt good now today walked /stand and now it back to paining
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
The lump below the knee that is painful on walking is likely to be due to an inflamed bursa in the area. Mild pain killers and hot fomentation will help to decrease the symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,