Lump behind right ear, growing in size, pain on touching. History of PCOS. Sebaceous cyst formation?

I have a small lump that has formed behind my right ear. It started off as small, but overnight it has grown in size and feels fairly painful to the touch. I initially thought it was a spot and tried to squeeze it, to no avail. I m wondering if it is a sebaceous cyst . I was diagnosed with PCOS in my teenage years. I m a 24 year old. I was once diagnosed with a chalazion under my left eye, which has since minimised in size. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012