Lump behind ear, below the mastoid area, tightness in shoulder area

Hi...I have a lump behind my ear below the mastoid area. It is not a protruding lump but rather a shallow hard lump about the size of a thumb print. It can be felt when pressure is applied. It is not attached to the skin but feels like a bone . It is on my left side only. I have A feeling of tightness in my jaw and some dull aching around the area. I am sure it is not a swollen lymph node as it is not sore to touch. When I apply pressure I can create the jaw sensation/ tightness. I am a 42 year old female. I Do suffer from tightness in that side of my neck/ shoulder area as well.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012