Lump and bruise on back post injury, X-ray showed broken vertebrae. What treatment should be taken?

I am a 17 year old female, i recently got kicked in the back by my horse a month ago, i went to the doctors and got some x rays and they found the one of my vertebrae s are broken, he told me to go to a chiropractor so i did, and now i have a bruise and a lump in the place i got kicked and i havent done anything to bring it on. Help!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look the broken vertebrae is the serious kind of orthopedic injury and this could give the neurological symptoms if you do not have such symptoms then why to worry what I learnt that this might not be fracture, in my pinion you need to see the orthopedic surgeon, hope this information helps you take care and have a nice day.