Lump above nipple, black dot near it, no pain. What could this be?

I m an 18 year old male. I just found a small sphere shaped lump right above my left nipple on my chest . It s not noticeable by looking at it, I just so happened to feel it because I thought it was a black head because there appears to be a black dot on the skin over it... I have no clue what it could be or how long it has been there. However it doesn t hurt at all to touch it, and it s texture isn t hard but not squishy neither. Do u have any idea as to what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012