Lumbar MRI and cervical MRI done. What does the findings mean?

Don't understand what all of this may mean. Appt isn't for another month. Lumbar MRI and cervical MRI. Sorry so long...

Impression: degenerative disc disease, spondylitis, kyphosis, and severe bilateral foraminal stenosis primarily at c6-c7 with small protrusion osteophytes and below noted findings.

Findings: scouts are reviewed. Coronal Imaging is reviewed. There is mild scoliosis concave right in the cervical region. T2 sagittal cervical imaging shows advanced severe degenerative disc disease and spondylitis with Modic end plate changes at c6-c7 and small posterior protrusion osteophytes and some impingement stenosis or the central canal at c6-c7. There is slight kyphosis. There are smaller protrusions at c5-c6 and c4-c5 respectively. Loss of lordosis suggests a strain, sprain, and muscle spasms component. T1 Saggital shows no other marrow replacement disorder. Axials confirm patent central canal and bilateral neural foremen at c2-c3 and mild left foraminal encroachment at c3-c4, moderate right foraminal encroachment at c4-c5 and a mild bilateral foraminal encroachment at c5-c6 and severe bilateral foraminal stenosis at c6-c7.

Lumbar spine

Degenerative disc disease, spondylosis, and small protrusion osteophytes and moderate relative foraminal encroachment at l5 through s1.

Findings: scouts are reviewed. Coronas are reviewed. There is mild levoscoliosis convex left in the coronal planes. T2 sagittal lumbrosacral imaging shows moderate to severe degenerative disc disease and spondylosis at l5-s1. There is a small posterior protrusion osteophyte, annular tear at l5-s1. Parasaggital imaging confirms relative bilateral foraminal stenosis at l5-s1. Aorta, bone marrow, spinal cord, and conus are unremarkable. Sacrum is and/or unchanged from t2's. Axials confirm patent central canal and bilateral neural foremen at l1-l2 and l2-l3. There is moderate relative bilateral foraminal encroachment at l5-s1.

I am a 36 year old female. In pain almost 24/7. Back pain neck pain, andmleft arm pain. Please help me understand this in lamens terms. What may be causing this what is causing my pain???
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013