Lower spine pain, stomach pain, nausea, hot flashes, diarrhea. Taking advil. MRI of spine done. Treatment?

Hi I have been having alot of problems for about a year now. It started off after I woke up from a night out with severe stomach and back pains that were so bad I couldn t sit or walk. The doctors tested my blood work which came back normal. They then did an ultrasound which went fine. I then had a cat scan done which showed they found something on my spine but nothing was determined. I had a colonscopy and a endoscopy which both came back normal. And recently I did a 5-HIAA test and as far as I know the results came back fine also. I m waiting on a spinal MRI appointment but I feel like the doctors are running out of ideas. My symptoms include, lower spine pain, pain in the right side of my stomach, nausea, flushing of the face (really bad hot flashes), blackouts where I loose sight for up to a minute and feel really dizzy, lack of energy, fatigue , diarrhea .. To name a few I also do not drink alcohol anymore because it seems to make the pains worse, it also hurts my stomach and back more when i take simple medication like Advil . I m desperate to find out what s wrong as I am a 19 year old girl and this is really effecting my life.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012