Lower lip opened after accident. Having excess yellow discharge, fever, pain, drowsiness. Rinsed mouth with peroxide. No improvement. Suggestions?

In pain was in accident which busted my lower lip open, began seeing excess yellow discharge , followed with fever , pain and drowsiness. Fairly confident of infection been rinsing mouth with 50% peroxide and 50% water however it doesn t seem to be improving and now I have thrown up two times. Suggestions/advice appreciated. Main physician has failed to get back with me in the last two days.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012