Lower leg injury, swelling, lump on leg, ankle swelling on walking. Treatment?

Hi, about a month ago I banged my lower leg above the ankle and it swelled up. It didn t bruise very much and that went away pretty quickly but there is a lump about a couple inches in diameter and about a quarter inch high that won t go away. When I wake up in the morning it looks like a bump. If I walk on it for any length of time my whole ankle swells up like gravity is pulling the fluids down. Ive been keeping it elevated the last couple of days and icing it but as soon as it walk on it my ankle starts to swell up. My wife says it looks like I have a kankle . Normally I heal pretty quickly but it s been a month without much change. Thanks! Email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012