Lower leg, hand and head hurts. Hurts to swallow. Is it an ear, nose and throat issue?

My lower right leg feels like i have lack of circulation in it and my right hand hurts the same way. And my hands hurt when using them (ie: putting on bra), which have never hurt before. Probably unrelated, but inside my head on right side hurts too. Seems to me to be ear, nose throat issue. Hurts to swallow even saliva . Have had this symptom for couple yrs on & off, only hurting more frequently lately.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi madam, in my opinion your thraot pain while swallowing with headache can be throat infection or neuralgia.
If I were your treatingdoctor I would have given antibiotics with anti inflammatory medicine for throat infection , and carbamazepine for neuralgic pain.
Your hands and leg pain not related to headache and throat pain.