Lower hip gone numb, then back and abdomen also. Finished chemo for rectal cancer. Is this recurrence ?

I HAD A UPPER G.I.THAT EVENING I HAD TO GO TO E.R. FOR LOWER ABD. PAIN SINCE THEN MY LOWER LEFT HIP HAS GONE NUMB DR. BLOOD WORK AND X/RAY FOUND NOTHING SENT HOME SINCE THEN MY LOWER ABD, LOWER AND UPPER BACK, UPPER ABD NOW MY LEFT LEG HAS BECOME NUMB. ALSO LOST CONTROL OF MY BALANCE, ALSO MY RIGHT HIP HAS GONE NUMB. I JUST FINISHED CHEMO AND RADIATION TREATMENTS FOR RECTAL CANCER THE END OF JANUARY AND HAVE TO GO FOR THE FINAL TEST WITH THE CAMERA MAY. 2 TO SEE IF IT IS ALL GONE PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013