Lower back popping sensation, pressure, tenderness. Taken ibuprofen. What could it be?

performed front squat tonight, wearing a belt, about 65% of my max, form was perfect, on the way up I heard a pop, it felt like a rubberband broke apart. The pop was in my right lower back, right at/under the last rib. It is extremely tender to light touch, worse with more pressure. What could this most likely be? What knd of recovery should I expect, how much do I need to rest? I immediately racked the weight and iced it/ ibuprofen .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013