Lower back pain.Did MRI Study, dehydrative change of L3-4 and L5-s1. Explanations and treatment

I am Anup Sarovar, suffering from piercing lower back pain since two years. MRI Study of LS Spine reports

1) dehydrative change of L3-4 and L5-s1 discs observed
2) diffuse L3-4 disc bulgewith central protrusionindenting the thecal sac. no root compression
3)Central protrusion of L4-5 disc bulge imdenting the sac. no root compression.
4) Diffuse L5-s1 disc bulge with central and left paracentral extrusion and caudal migration is seen causing left lateral recess narrowing and compressing of the left s1 nerve root.

What do these mean?? and what are the treatment options
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013