Lower back pain, have scoliosis, pinched sciatic nerve, tender hips. Any ideas?

My lower back has been hurting, right of the spine , when i bend over it feels like a rubber band stretched to the max. I started school the end of august, so constantly sitting down studying. I was working out 5 days a week prior to the start of school. I am 28, I have acute scoliosis , in the past i have had doctors tell me I had a pinched sciatic nerve . Also, when I sit for an extended period, my legs will go numb. I did decide to start working out, my hips were tender on both sides doing several of the exercises. Any idea what it could be, or exercises to do, etc...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012