Lower back pain, feet swelling after work, shortness of breath. Suggestion?

My back seems to get to feeling tired.....sometimes when I walk I feel like if I dont sit down I will collapse. I have having severe lower back pain today and all last night....only heat helps...I dont know if its related but I am having shortness of breath when I do anything and my feet are swelling but by the time I see the dortor the swelling has gone away. She doesnt seem to think I should worry about it, but I grandmother died from congestive heart failure and her feet and ankles swelled too.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012