Lower back pain, abdominal pain, strong smelling and cloudy urine. What does this mean?

I am a 20 year old female. I have been have extreme lower back and abdominal pain for some time now (around probably 3 months). I went to my family doctor for this and was ruled out of a UTI , bladder infection and kidney infection . However I still have extreme pain that is 24/7 and is only relieved with a heating pad . I also have VERY strong smelling urine (that almost makes me gag) and I notice that it is cloudy and sometimes foamy/bubbly in the toilet. I also in the past two weeks have noticed a tender, swollen (above the skin) and bruised (dark blue to black) vein on the inner/back side of my thigh. It has recently turned yellow and disappeared but two days ago I found another one about a fingers length away from the previous. It is also very bruised (dark black) and about the size of my pointer fingernail (the whole vein down my leg is not affected, only a portion of it). I have no clue what all of this means but I need help! I also am 100% sure I am not pregnant so this does not explain the back/abdominal pain either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012