Lower back discoloration, sores. Have bulging discs. Blood disease?

I have a red to purple discoloration on my lower back. The veins appear deep red for about 12 inches across my buttock and lower back. I have had this for years now. Last month I began getting sores in the area that feel and look like burns. While I have two bulging discs in my back I cannot imagine they are causing this and I have had no other trauma. Is there a blood disease that could cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
The discoloration is due to pressure on spinal cord.

This has lead to autonomic disturbance.
Due to this you might have developed discoloration.

You may need surgery for this.
Please meet a neurosurgeon.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you