Lower and middle back pain, sore to touch. Taking antibiotics. Cure for symptoms?

lower back pain on right side and also middle lower back sharp pains and sore to touch, very tender like there is a bruise but no sign of a bruise. I seen my Doctor two weeks ago and he put me on antibiotics for kidney infection. The medication did not help and now the pain has moved to the lower middle section where it is sore to touch. Can't sleep at night because it hurts to lay on it and move around. What do you think might be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013