Lower abdominal pain, white penile discharge, dry stools with pain during bowel movements. Had oral sex before these symptoms. What can be done?

Hi, i am a male 29yrs old, I have this lower abdominal and pains in my testicles. I also have white discharge from my penis. My stool is very dry and i feel pain while having bowel movement . I visited the clinic and Doctor asked about my sexual life. i told him i have unprotected sex with my partner but that happened a month and some days before i noticed the white discharge and pain while passing urine. He gave me some antibiotics, after that the discharge continued and he gave me another one. I had a urine and blood test but nothing was found. Now i do not feel any pain when passing urine but i still have this pain in one of the testis with lower abdominal pain and some times lower back pains. I still have dry stool. Something i must mention; I have never had sex for 5 yrs but have occasional masturbation. And i had oral sex/long masturbation before i ejaculated just some days before i saw those symptoms. Please i need your professional advice.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012