Lower abdominal pain, sonography shows kidney stones. Taking medication. Precautions for future?

Hi , I am having mild pain in my lower right abdomen from last one mone month so I consulted the doctors who had suggested to go for sonography . Report says every thing normal except 1) Right Renal 4mm lower Pole calculus 2) Fatty change sin the liver they say small kidney stone which can be go away from urine by drinking lots of water. I am little worried about its pain while passing it away . can it be bearable or do i have to take medicine? I consulted Gastroentrologist today morning who have prescribed me 1) Rinifol and 2) lactobacillus Lp299v Please suggest in future what should i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013