Lower abdominal pain, hurts to cough, walk, or sneeze. Cause?

Lower middle abdonmen pain, initially I thought it was just soreness from doing these new sit-ups but no one else who I was working out with experienced anything similar to this. I m a dancer and whenever I had to do something that involved strength in my abdonmen I d feel a sharp pain there. Thinking that it was only a sore muscle, I continued to do the counts and what not. That made it worst! Now it hurts to cough , walk, sneeze or really do anything. Is this something to be concerned about? Any ideas on what the cause of this may be?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012