Lower abdominal pain, frequent urination, tiredness, bloating, yellow discharge. Started new birth control. Cure?

Hi, I am a 16 year old female girl. I have been having lower abdominal pain (mainly in centre and right side), I have to pee a lot, it hurts to pee and usually burns afterwards, I have been tired, and sometimes have an upset stomach (but don t feel like I am going to puke), also I am bloated. As well I have been having a lot of discharge( sometimes a funny clear yellow colour, and cloudy pee) I started a new birth control two months ago.I have had very light and short periods, but at the time expected I have had them.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer