Low sperm count, varicocele, non-smoker, non-drinker. Remedial measures?

Hello Sir, I am suffering with low sperm count problem. Took semen analysis which is as follows: sperm count:3 million/ml, active motility:20,sluggish:20,non-motile:60. Also 4mm varicolce exists on left side. I am non-smoker,non-drinker and take pure veg foods regularly. We have been trying for more than 1yr. Please suggest remedial measures which helps cure my health problem. No problem with my wife. Awaiting your reply. Thanking You Vijay
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012