Low sperm count, tablet paternia, stopped taking after wife conceived, will sperms be in good quantity and quality ?

Hi, I am married since past 4 years and I have conceived only once that to did miscarried due to improper growth and had to go for a D&C 11th week. I have no issue but my Husband is having a very low sperm count 10-12 mill/ml. He was taking Tab Paternia that month when I conceived. He has now stopped taking these Tab. Is there any way where his sperms can be in good quantity and quality to imporve the chances of pregnancy .
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012