Low sperm count, motility, taking medicines, only one testicle. Can we concieve naturally?

Hi, I am Lakshmi, recently I and my husband met gynacologist for not being concieved for more than one and half year. After doing all the tests,doctor confirmed that my husband is having very low sperm count of 4.5 million and motility(1 hour) of 3.5%. She prescribed the following tablets for 2 months:Inj. Fertigyn 2000IU(twice a week),Tab.Clome25mg,Cap.Co-Q forte,Tab.Carnisure 500mg, Cap.Meconerve forte.Onemore thing is that he is having only one testicle ,at the age of 11 they checked for other but they did not find it. How long will it take my husband to get a normal sperm count and motility?Is it possible for us to concieve naturally and we can plan for children while continuing the medication?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012