Low sperm count, left testicle smaller in size. Tried ayurvedic, allopathic medicines, testicle effected. Remedy?

Hi, my sperm count is low and I my left testicle size is small. It was not from the starting but it happened after taking allopatic medicine and then again having Ayurvedic medicine and then again having allopatic medicine. I had a sperm test and dead cells were detected and so I was having medicine, but now my left testis is effected due to change of medicines. Can it be cured by medicine? How long will it take?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013