Low sperm count. Prescribed with Maxoza. Would this treatment help improve the count and motility?

Hello doctor my husband is suffering from low sperm count . We consulted an urologist and he suggested him to take maxoza . Would this treatment helps us to improve his count and motility and can we have chances for natural pregnancy without any assisted reproductive techniques. My husband age is 33, h= 5.5 and w=65 kgs. Mine age is 31 and my reports were normal. Please suggest. My husband semen report are following AT THE END OF 1 HOUR EXCELLENT MOTILITY : 25% GOOD PROGRESSIVE : 15% SLOW SLUGGISH : 15% NON MOTILE : 45% MOTILITY AFTER 2 HOURS EXCELLENT MOTILITY : 20% GOOD PROGRESSIVE : 10% SLOW SLUGGISH : 20% NON MOTILE : 50% Plz report is normal or what ? plz suggest
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012