Low platelet count, hyperinflammation of the lungs, shortness of breath, wheezing, headache. On Morphine. Suggestions?

my platelet count is 140,000 I just had a chest x ray what shows hyperinflammation of the lungsI have shortness of breath wheezing and whistling and a chronic severe headache that will not go away and I currently and have been taking morphine for over a year due to a failed back surgery I was wondering about the hyper inflammation of my lines and it couldn t be COPD and are the headaches related
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013