Low levels of uric acid, elevated serum creatinine and phosphorus after taking medicines for leg pain. What should be done?

I got leg pain and went to consult doctor and he asked me to check my serum uric acid and I had uric acid level 8.5 mg/dl and creatinine level was 0.8 mg/dl,doctor put me on diet for 2 weeks, then checked the uric acid, it again went up to 9.8mg/dl.then he prescribed me tab zyloric for 6 weeks.then again checked, it went up to 10.5 mg/dl.then doctor prescribed me tab febuget 40mg. now after 10 days i checkd it ,my uric acid came down to 5.2mg/dl , but my serum creatinine increased to 1.9 mg/dl and phosphorus to 6.4 mg/dl . What should I do now..I am worried.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012