Low iron levels since teen, normalizes with iron supplements, lately have nausea, dizziness, blurred vision. Cause of concern?

hi i am a 26 yr old female 5 4 and weight 124lbs. i suffer from an ongoing low iron since my teen years. i would take iron supplements i blood goes back to normal and in no time and back to having low iron again. Lately i would randomly feel nausea dizziness and blurred vision followed by vomitting. i dont know whats going on with me. should i be concern abou this? plz help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012