Low in energy, rapid heart beat, swollen lymph nodes under armpit and neck. Smoker. Advice?

First off I am a smoker for 20+ years or so. I'm 39 female. Lately I feel very wiped out. I don't have energy enough to not take a short nap or stop and sit a lot. Many times I feel my heart beat rapidly even if I'm just sitting or resting. I also feel like I can't always catch my breath. Behind my right shoulder blade when I cough or sneeze it is painful. I have just recently found that I have swollen lymph nodes under my arm pit and on my neck. I just generally feel run down, but don't want to make something out of nothing. Do you have any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013