Low hanging stomach, stretch marks, Lovenox and Leviquin injections, sudden weight gain, cause ?

Hi my question is .. i have a low hanging stomach with severe stretch marks that happened approximately 2.0 years ago. I was wondering while in the hospital a few times over the past two years for Cardiac issues i was given Lovenox and Leviquin shots to my stomach as much as twice a day causing severe bruising from the shots and deep scar tissue damage on main veins.. i had a rapid weight gain of almost 100 lbs in a 3 month period without any change in eating habits or medicines. Have been to three Endincrinologist and they are all baffled and unable to tell me why this has happened to me ..been to two Gastro Intestinal Doctors as well MRI s Ultra Sounds, X-Rays and Cat Scans revealed nothing that they reported. It is now becoming a bit painful not to mention difficult with mobility and clothing issues... i am 5 10 and currently weigh 270 lbs when for up to 2 yrs ago the most i ever weighed was approximately 236 lbs.. i was as high as 339 lbs when all the weight came rapidly and then about 50 lbs came off almost as fast without trying.. My Thyroid has been checked and all is in Sync there so was wondering if anyone out there can help me out .. have had all of my medicines checked out and numerous labs, enzymes etc.. checked.. any assistance would be wonderful and appreciated.. Sincerely XXXXX
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012