Low grade fever, pain in hands and feet, headaches, swelling of lymph nodes, anemic. Blood test done. Suggestions?

I have had a low grade fever (usually 99-100) for over 6 months. I have pain in my hands and feet and sometimes in my knees. I have been seeing white spots, like bright lights, several times every day since the fever started. I have had headaches on and off. I am now having headaches everyday and the lymph nodes in the back of my head swell (mostly when I wake up in the morning.) My neck and back of my head don't hurt. It feels uncomfortable, like pressure. It radiates to the back of my ears sometimes, and if I rub the lymph nodes, my headache gets worse. My doctor has run many blood tests. I am anemic, and on Iron, vitamin D, and vitamin B12.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013