Low-grade fever, chills, episodic nausea, diarrhea, horrible exhaustion and ache. Is there any chances of rubella or rubeola based on these symptoms ?

Hi. . .I have been sick since Wed night with low-grade fever , chills, episodic nausea, one bout of vomiting (can handle solids and liquids now), mild diarrhea , horrible exhaustion and achiness, and then swollen glands around my jawline. Then today, headache as well, followed by itching and a small area of rash on the back of my neck, as well as some facial blotchy redness. (Itching includes face and upper back, can t tell whether upper back is definitely a little pink or not.) Some cough the whole time, dry, not sure whether it s illness-linked or asthma-linked (I have asthma). Add l history notables: Hodgkin s in 88 w/ splenectomy , off tx since 89 and still in first remission today. SLE, on low-dose steroids and hydroxychloroquine . Those are the main things. I know net diagnosis is impossible, but is there any chance this could be rubella or rubeola? There s not much rash so far, though it only started about 8-10 hrs ago. Temp s higher than it usually is at night (99.2) despite Aleve before bedtime.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011