Low cortisol levels, problem with adrenal glands, rash and small lump on neck. Family history of diabetes. Rashes, lumps related to adrenal gland problems?

I am awaiting to see an Endocrinologist as after 8 blood tests my GP found that the symptoms I had develped since August 2011 that I thought was diabetes (family history) is to do with my adrenal glands as I had very low corsidol levels. I have now developed over 3 weeks a rash on my neck at bottom of hairline and a small lump on right hand side of neck, similar rash also goes up and down on back. Could this rash and lump be connected to my adrenal problem? I have got to wait until 14 May for specialist appointment!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012